Monday, February 18, 2013

The sixth week is finished...

The sixth week is finished and today is monday night.
Now, I am going to write my thoughts and ideas about last week which was also very exciting and had effective materials for me and I am sure for my other colleagues participating in our course.

The topic Discussion includes the theme:Engaging students/large classes.
Of course, this time the discussion was very interesting and I could read how other teachers gave their opinions about Engaging students large classes.

I thought that just some of teachers are having large classes, but many of them have experienced in teaching large auditories in schools, universities... and I liked Dagnogo's message about discipline in large classes.

As for me, I also shared my opinions.

The next topic was extremely exciting! As Robert asked us to create our own interactive Power Point presentation. That was I really wanted to do so long. And as you can see in my blog I've created a "Can chocolate help save the world" presentation. My colleagues were very interested in my PP doc and left their brilliant comments.

This was my reflection for week 6.


 

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate your skills especially about the chocolate! you must like this very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not? Don't you like chocolate Yvitude?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife believes chocolate can save the world. -Robert

    ReplyDelete