Monday, February 4, 2013

Reflection for this week (4 th week)

My dear colleagues and friends.

With respect to Robert and to other course-mates I would like to start my Reflection for this week.

Because of very important project that is starting in our country I couldn't start this week's tasks from Monday. But on wednesday I tried myself in "Class issue, need or problem". I read many messages left by my colleagues and all of them were very interesting. As Robert asked us to write about issues or problems, many participants wrote about problems and issues in their school. Reading some of posts I realized that many teachers have many problems and your problem depends in what area you live. And moreover, some of us have same problems like: Internet connection, motivation, time management etc... 

And about the next project " Discussion, Reading, writing, vocabulary skills". Frankly, it was very hard project for me. As I told you that I had lots of problems last week I was little bit nervous about finishing another project and this one seemed very hard for me. But when I read the instructions I found it quite interesting and very useful. I am very thankful to Robert, for giving us such kind of tasks, because all these projects are making me work on myself (Also we can see it from Mustafa Ahmed Ali's post to my subject: "Hello Nasim Sadikov,

Week 4 is the week of reading by the very meaning of the word reading. We read about reading, how to improve reading , how to develop your vocabulary to develop your reading. All this happened through reading. I think that Robert intended to make us read more to teach us to be a model for our students. I myself liked reading this week more than before. What do you think?"
. I posted two links and wrote my ideas about them.

The third task was very interesting for me, because I tried myself in creating a new lesson plan but to the ready pattern. I think, we can use this lesson plan in practice. Well, I decide to try it soon.

With respect,
Nasim Sadikov

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nasim: I can tell that you are working hard, and it sounds like the hard work is resulting in some useful skill building. I am glad to read about it. -Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robert,
    Thank you for a "cheer up" comment!

    ReplyDelete